• Create, develop and implement delivery of a marketing strategy to meet the needs of company’s business.
• Develop and manage creative marketing initiatives.
• Introduce key marketing policies and processes to optimize engagement with targeted communities.
• Manage all marketing related activities and staff, including 3-4 people in Japan and 2-3 people overseas who are involved in all aspects of communications with a variety of external communities.
• Serve as the initial point of contact for senior management on all issues related to external communications.
• Work with the engineering teams to deliver clear and appropriate technical messages.
• Coordinate with administrative teams on internal communications.
• Create and assure strong communications between teams in US, UK, Singapore and Japan.
• Undertake performance reviews for staff, and work with senior management for the evaluation of salary decisions.
• Oversee PR/Marketing cost projection and budgeting.
• Serve as strategic and tactical advisor to senior management on overall communication and policy.
• Advise and suggest direction to senior management on all aspects of outreach to public, media, and other constituencies.
• Manage all aspects of company public relations at events, along with the PR/Communications team.
● Serve as company spokesperson.
● Engage directly with senior officials in media and with the public to convey accurate and compelling communications.
● Secure press coverage and act as central media contact for interviews, editing articles.
● Periodically attend national and international conferences for company profile raising and business development.
● Oversee strategic development to build on our existing social media presence, this will include increasing the number of website visitors and social media followers (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn). Identify main stakeholder groups and audiences and determine the best way to reach them.
External Communications Team
● Lead External Communications team to develop the company’s long-term strategy for PR and
● Participate in weekly External Communications planning meetings.
● Engage in business development and marketing activities as needed.
● Manage the development and coordination of all promotional materials.
● Gained 8-10 years marketing experience where you have steadily increased your
responsibilities in a communications-related role.
● Excellent written and verbal communications skills with documented experience in producing
written communication materials; company brochure, press release, media pitches, fact
sheets, and social media contents.
● Ability to identify and proactively resolve problems and concerns in a timely manner.
● Ability to skillfully and effectively gather and analyze information.
● Ability to work in a very busy environment and manage multiple projects at any one time.
● Ability to delegate to team, making most of each member of staff’s strengths and abilities.
● Knowledge and use of all aspects of MS Office.
● Experience in space policy.
● Use of video and/or photography as a messaging platform including scripting and
storyboarding, production and post-production advising.