- Do you want to be a Brand Manager in a worldwide luxury goods company?
- Do you have the ability to work with European cultures and adopt global brand strategies to Japan?
- Do you want to learn more about this job?
- Apply here and let's talk!
This position is responsible for overall Brand Manager role in Japan with full alignment of global team and lead local brand team.
Primary Responsibility : Marketing
- Enhance Brand awareness and contribute to Sales
- Achieve the yearly-base budget and objectives with proactive action and planning
- Achieve the mid-term objectives of Marketing activities and also fulfill objectives each year
- Lead and develop the team potential with well-organized management. Brand Manager is responsible for leading brand team
- Demonstrate required attitudes at marketing team with the other team members in order to contribute sales development and brand enhancement as well.
MAJOR ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
% OF TIME (minimum 10% for each task)
Define Brand strategy and create Marketing plan and budgeting / Manage the procedure within budget
Build and organize trustful relationships with internal/external stakeholders to achieve the Marketing objectives
Manage and Execute Marketing activities and develop team members skills and performances
Co-work with DCS and Sales team in order to contribute developing sales and brand enhancement
University degree or equivalent experience
Experience in years
Minimum 8 years of relevant experience
Competencies (4 or 5 most important)
Experience in Marketing area (Product Planning and the other area)
Proactive attitudes, good teamwork skills, motivating team members with an energetic and entrepreneurial style
Knowhow and understanding of Marketing.
Excellent English communication, influencing and persuasion skills, both oral and written