The Marketing & Communications (Marcom) Manager will be a key member of the Japan’s leadership team, reporting to the Head of Marcom for Developed Asia (Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan). In this role, you will work collaboratively with other leaders and cross-functional teams to identify, give recommendations, and execute on impactful marketing, PR, communications, and thought leadership strategies for driving reputation and revenue for Japan office.
The Marcom team is key for ensuring that all related constituents - including our clients, associates, media partners, and the greater public - have a positive perception of the brand and our expert insights and solutions.
- Create a public relations plan which supports business objectives, including press releases, by-line articles, print, broadcast, online and social media
- Oversee and initiate planning, logistics and content of hosted client events
- Establish and maintain regular internal communications activities and channels which deliver key announcements and messages to associates, improve employee engagement, and improve associate understanding of Japan strategy and vision
- Oversee management of digital channels, website, social media accounts, etc.
- Work with client teams to deliver effective client communications, emails, newsletters, etc.
- Identify industry events for speaking opportunities and company participation
- Develop marketing materials to support relevant products, solutions, reports, capabilities
- Work alongside our experts to develop local thought leadership content
- 8-10 years of experience in Marketing and Communications fields, preferably in B2B industry
- Strong team player with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Proactive in offering recommendations and solutions, a self-starter, results oriented
- Organized, with strong attention to detail. Able to work effectively in fast-paced environment
- Curiosity for market and consumer trends, comfortable interpreting data
- Natural storyteller who can create dynamic content for a variety of purposes including press releases, insights, speeches, etc.
- Familiarity with Cision and social media tools like Sprinklr and Trello are a plus
- High proficiency in spoken and written English