Our client is an American software and consultancy company, providing supply chain management, manufacturing planning, retail planning, store operations and collaborative category management solutions.
- Local Marketing activities:
- Responsible for lead generation and marketing campaigns in Japan including planning and execution of trade shows, company hosted seminars, third-party events, campaign activities.
- Supports and assists marketing activities in other Asia Pacific regions when required
- Commitment to measure effectiveness of marketing campaigns/activities using established metrics to show pipeline & revenue contribution.
- Work closely with local Sales/Alliance Team on creation and implementation of lead generations programs that align with go-to-market strategy and organization goals.
- Collaborates and works with US (corporate) and EMEA marketing teams to ensure regional contribution and execution of global marketing activities
- Searches for potential new target companies using all available resources.
- Provides Sales Associates with relevant translated/localized marketing materials and tools for delivery to customers and prospects.
- Serves as primary contact and resource for responding to enquires for regional brochures and marketing materials and sales enquires on clients website.
- Co-ordinates localisation and proof-reading of brochures, marketing materials, campaign websites, clients publicity materials, press releases and sales support materials.
- Interviews appropriate internal and external (eg. customer) experts in order to develop, update and deliver case studies, press releases, newsletters, event materials, direct mails, etc.
- Build relationship with regional customers to help facilitate participation in clients marketing activities and events.
- Responds to media enquire and plan a proactive strategy for establishing clients brand and thought leadership through media relations and activities.
- Social Media Ambassador for Japan – help to manage and expend clients social media presence.
- Maintains and updates Japanese database – customer, prospect, partner contacts and update in Salesforce.
Team Lead Role
- Responsible for coaching and managing the marketing team across APAC
- Ensure that the team build strong lead generation and thought leadership marketing plans for the region and managing budgeting process.
- Ensure that global best practices are leveraged in the region where appropriate
- Management reporting
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 10 years’ marketing experience in in a technology company
- Strong communications skills
- Proven interpersonal, problem solving, time and project management skills in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to collaborate in a highly matrixed, global organization
- Previous experience managing people across the region
- Team worker
- Language skill: Japanese – Native level, English – fluent / business level
Desirable Experience, Skills And Qualifications
- Knowledge of SalesForce or/and Supply Chain