Our client is a global E-commerce company with a HQ in the US providing services for a broad range of local businesses, travel, consumer products and events.
They are looking for a push markeitng specilaist to own and grow their push marketing channels in Japan. The role is ultimately responsible for executing all push marketing and onsite campaigns. You will own the Japan marketing calendar and are responsible for the end to end process for all push Marketing campaigns.
The role reports into the Head of Marketing, and is key for developing and maintaining our clients presence. Your primary focus will be planning and managing the email channel, and having the campaigns integrated across the rest of the platform. Supported both locally and overseas.
About the role:
- Manage the implementation and optimisation of email and push notifications campaigns in ANZ
- Have a creative flair (ideally with some photoshop / inDesign skills) and bring campaigns to life with edgy briefs, working with designers and continuing to refine until the execution is strong.
- Have flexible working hours due to the international teams we work with.
- Work with the international marketing, engineering and development teams to roll out marketing products in Japan
- Work with the international teams to develop better access to data and standardise the analytic outputs of our performance channels
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in digital performance marketing brand or agency side
- A genuine passion for the web and the development of web technologies
- High affinity for analytical and results driven marketing
- Experience managing cross-channel digital marketing with large media budgets
- Great project management skills
- A proven record of using data and analytical information to fuel marketing decisions
- Confident with Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Versatility, flexibility and great teamwork skills