Our client is currently looking for an ambitious Individual, capable of handling a team of professionals in a large-scale global Social Media project.
What you do:
- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to members of your team.
- Lead a high-performing team through an exciting transition to build problem solving, critical thinking, analytical and technical capabilities which will enable the department to develop deeper, more scalable solutions
- Team management responsibilities for a market team, whilst also serving as a cross-functional and a global liaison in developed areas of experience.
- Establish team goals and work with direct reports on strategies for executing, measuring progress and sharing results.
- Deliver projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research, and strategy development, working directly with global cross-functional teams to problem solve analytical approaches and develop solutions.
- Identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations, and influence team strategy through effective communication.
- Advocate for users within their market, partnering with global and cross-functional teams to develop global solutions.
What you can offer:
- High school degree or equivalent
- Significant experience in a complex fast paced environment
- Minimum 2 years of prior relevant people management experience
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for ensuring an excellent user experience
- Fluent Japanese (JLPT N1 reading, writing, speaking) and intermediate or above English (business level preferred)