You would be responsible for leading sales for products on the appropriate online and offline channels in Japan through direct or strategic partnership to maximize the sales revenue and profitability goals. You will work with Regional team including, Operations, Finance, Marketing to ensure smooth execution of sales, define the go-to-market strategy and maintain an optimal inventory level to meet the assigned business goals. The success of this role will be further reliant upon excellent communication skills, analytical outlook and professional, confident manner.
- Sales: Develop and execute the sales strategy and strengthen our brand positioning for all products in the online / offline channels through effective marketing and analysis of competitor’s products to achieve or exceed the assigned revenue and profitability goals in Japan market.
- Product Marketing: Collaborate with Marketing team and sales management to define and execute product strategy in both online and offline channel. Plan and execute end user programs and marketing communication activities as well as monitor our performance and result in daily basis. Develop and implement a company-wide go to market plan, and work with all departments to execute.
- Product: Flash firmware and provide technical advice to end user. Regular conduct competitive analysis.
- Customer Advocacy: Manage the end-to-end selling process to support all the technical questions and enquires from end user and partners with high level of customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders of our partners to define their requirements and effectively communicate with our Product Management to drive the projects through the organization.
- Personal Performance: Maximize personal effectiveness through excellent communication of activities and successes with internal colleagues, make recommendations to process improvement and related activity.
- Perform other duties if required.
- A minimum of eight (8) years’ related experience selling networking products or consumer electronics products through online / offline channels in Japan.
- Ability to define and execute product strategy and go-to-market plan.
- Track record of delivering or exceeding the assigned sales and business objectives consistently.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic organization to multiple priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Good understanding of the business environment in Japan.
- Excellent negotiation, writing, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience and skills working with major Microsoft Office computer programs, including Outlook, Excel and Word and others
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Japanese is required.
- University Degree in Business Administration or equivalent acquired from a reputable University or Tertiary Institution.