Our client is an American company providing global online electronic and payment solutions, including banks in Japan.
They are currently looking for a Senior Account Executive to join their Sales team in Tokyo!
- Understand and Adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to client's Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
- Identify opportunities to market client's products and services to current and prospective customers in the assigned territory.
- Develop strategy and manage the process of bringing the identified marketing opportunities to a logical close, consistent with client's sales best practices.
- Manage overall relationship with current and prospective customers, with emphasis on developing and maintaining effective relationships with key executives. Customer satisfaction and loyalty are key requirements and measurements.
- Manage all administrative aspects of the assignment including but not limited to account profiles, sales pipeline records, current and prospective customer org charts, etc., consistent with sales best practices.
- Keep current on client's products/enhancements, competition activities and industry trends.
- Maintain account and territory records, updates management on account activity and provides forecast data as requested.
- Travel required from time-to-time e.g for sales kick off or within Japan as this role covers Japan market (about 20% - 30% travelling)
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5 years of successful enterprise software selling experience (direct sales)
- Candidates with payment or enterprise software selling experience to the banks (with relationships established with banks as most of our clients are the banks) are an advantage
- Payment solutions or enterprise software selling experience in the Banking & Finance industry (candidates with relationships established with banks as most of clients are the banks)