Our client is a global Technology that works in Cloud, Business Intelligence, Video Hosing solutions to enterprise clients. They are looking to hire a "Operations Manager" with Strong Japanese, Mandarin and English skills. The role would involve being a "bridge" between APAC office and Tokyo.
CLIENT OVERVIEW: Client provides a scalable video streaming platform designed to help service providers upgrade or migrate to a streaming platform while adding business intelligence and AI, without needing to heavily invest in developing a platform from zero.
- Business Intelligence
- Content Management System
- Adaptive Streaming
General Overview of Opportunity & Duties:
Central Tokyo office of about 50 staff, growing global and Japan business.
Operations Support, Project Management, Client Visits as requested
- Organized Work Style & Detail Focussed
- Japanese, Mandarin, English competency
- 3+ Years Professional Experience as Office Manager, Operations, Executive Assistant or similar back office roles. Experience in a multinational company.
- Tech Industry experience not required.