Our client is a multinational Consulting firm with a focus on Digital Transformation, offering a variety of professional services like BPR or BPO. In the role of an Operations Manager you take on leadership responsibility for the Japan country team embedded into a large scale global project.
What you do:
- Manage the overall performance and governance of the SOW (together with Vendor Account Management / Business Development).
- Manage the day-to-day operations in accordance with requirements and SLAs set out in this SOW. Prompt identification and resolution of service delivery issues including implementation of preventative measures. Transition management during set up phase or expansion phases.
- Establish the Vendor infrastructure necessary to perform the Services, including all technology, financial, human resources, security, facilities and communication resources. Install all service delivery processes and service level reporting mechanisms.
- Provide exceptional people management, mentorship and career development to members of your team, including managers and Reps, achieve low attrition levels and high employee engagement.
- Drive operations teams to deliver continuous improvement and productivity/quality gains.
- Flag and escalate business risks timely to client.
What helps you excel in this role:
- Dynamic leader with experience and passion for managing large and diverse teams across multiple sites in a fast paced environment, able to deal with rapid change and ambiguity
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- 8+ years of experience in operations, preferably in technology industry
- 5+ years of people management experience, including managing leaders, and a strong desire to develop team members
- Empathy for the client community and passion to create an exceptional experience and provide outstanding support
- Excited to be part of a global operations teams, design effective business operations, tackle complex problems, and develop individual team members
- Adaptable and energized by a fast-paced environment