Our client company is Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service. They want to make life easier by taking care of customers' time-consuming daily chores. Fast and reliable on-demand services - their moto!
- monitor key operational metrics including process time intervals, SLA tracking, operation staff efficiency
- identify key areas of improvements and investigate root cause of inefficiency and propose + implement solution to enhance operational efficiency and promote operations excellence
- constantly observe new emerging best practices and/or technology within the industry and accessing its suitability to the company's operations and to propose comprehensive solution to ops team once initial due diligence is completed.
- work with BD and ops team to determine forward supply and demand situations and perform resources forward planning and contingency provisions.
What is an ideal candidate for the role?
- You are passionate with business operation and has 3-5 years of operation management (on-demand logistic or ecommerce field) experience under your belt
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- You have a strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- You enjoy working in a start-up and open environment
- You take pride and ownership in your work
- You understand our business in details and how what you do helps it grow
- You challenge the status quo
- You MUST SPEAK ENGLISH and JAPANESE WELL