Our client is looking for a PR Manager to be a lead voice for their game engine. The person in this role will be responsible for increasing awareness of our the engine by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs. In this role you will also be expected to do event planning and management. You will oversee and organize events that will be targeted to developers and ensure events are successful.
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Coordinating all public relations activities, press releases, media interviews, showcase stories etc.
- Dispatching information in regards to the game engine using old and new media
- Preparing and carrying out events in Japan
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- Experience in public relations and/or promotions
- Proven experience as event host with a developer community
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Advanced communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Team player with leadership skills
- Communication skills both in Japanese and English
Preference to candidates who are:
- Familiar with the game development process at a high level
- Software development or developer support background (ideally within games)
- Game development background working with development tools