- Reach and exceed assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned Partners of all types.
- Prepare and execute on Partner Lifecycle strategy plans to ensure that a satisfactory mix of product and service expansion and growth.
- Identify, recruit and contract with new partners
- Launch, on-board, and develop Partner sales and technical capabilities.
- Sell with Partners to develop their selling effectiveness and self-sufficiency.
- Manage Partners on an ongoing basis to maintain consistent revenue performance and value.
Accountabilities and Performance Measurements:
- Achieve and exceed sales quota in assigned Partner accounts.
- Create and manage Partner Profiles to maintain up-to-date information regarding existing and prospective Partners.
- Drive defined Partner Lifecycles with existing and new Partners to produce repeatable revenue and value.
- Manage Partner Lifecycles in Partner Relationship Management tool to show development progress with Partners.
Manage Partner sales opportunities in Microsoft Dynamics CRM tool to provide accurate bookings forecast and reports of activity.
- Enlists the support of sales specialists, implementation and services resources, and management as needed.
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with Partner and end-user customer management as appropriate.
Work Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Native-level Japanese and business-level English language ability (spoken and written)
- Minimum ten years of channel sales experience in a business-to-business software sales environment.
- PC and CRM proficiency
- Professional sales training and experience (not required, but a plus)
- Demonstrated ability to demonstrate technology and business value to partners.
- Proven record of exceeding targets in expanding a new channel partner sales environment.