Our client is looking for a Strategic planning director to lead the local strategies for their global brand client.
You will work on local and regional creative briefs for their client’s products to the Japanese markets.
- Provide brand strategy / communication brief for local communication
- Set KPI’s and manage marketing PDCA
- Lead digital communication strategy
- Supervise market and competitive review
- Collaborate with agency network teams – accounts, creatives, media
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or a related field
- Global brand communications experience
- Creating inspiring creative brief in both Japanese and English (mainly in English)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Japanese and English
- Ability to work with all levels of clients, including senior leaders
- Strong project management skills with keen attention to detail
- Outstanding relationship-building
- Cultural interest
- Experience working within a multi-national company