Our client is a Big Data analytics software company that provides end-to-end solutions enabling semiconductor and electronics brand owners to protect product quality and enhance their brand reputations in the market.
As a Presales Engineer, your responsibilities will revolve around creating awareness of products and solutions, and working closely with potential customers to determine how our client can best serve their unique needs.
- You'll provide product demonstrations via webex or face to face to potential customers
- You'll manage new customer engagement projects including data analysis coordination, training, tech IT review, etc ..
- You'll perform onsite pilots at potential customers' sites, respond to requests for information or pricing and prepare sales package proposals (SoW)
- You'll proactively scope the technical solution to meet customer requirements, assess customers' met and unmet needs, and recommend solutions that optimize ROI and value for the customer.
- You'll coordinate closely with internal sales, sales support, and operational resources to align the design with customers' business requirements and existing infrastructure.
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution in relevant fields
- A sales and / or marketing background
- Hands-on experience in electronics manufacturing, process flow, NPI stages with strong understanding of the different engineering tools /activities i.e. correlation, characterization
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Willing to travel ~50%