Our client is a European provider of personal computer and mobile accessories, the company has offices throughout Europe, Asia and the rest of the Americas They develops and markets personal peripherals for PC navigation, video communication and collaboration, music and smart home technologies.
• This Pre-Sales / Sales Engineer is responsible for video conferencing (conference cam and VC webcam) product technical analysis during the sales process.
• Works closely with engineering, product development, operations and the video conference sales teams
• Support on-going quality improvement for the video collaboration category for Conference Cam and webcam products.
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills are essential.
• Perform product demonstrations and proof of concepts (POC’s) with partners and potential customers.
• Provide technical knowledge and present technical aspects of solutions during sales presentations to partners and potential customers via onsite and video conferencing
• Coordinate with sales team to identify customer’s technical requirements and provide corresponding solution.
• Communicate with management and product development on competition & product enhancements.
• Implement best practices and learnings to improve efficiency and implement component reliability testing to model field behavior.
• Identification and prioritization of technical issues and improvement activities.
• 5 years technical experience, including 5 years in high volume consumer electronics, preferably in video/ cloud industry.
• Good understanding of electronic assembly processes and/or Cloud conferencing
• Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Advanced Mechanics / Physics Degree; hands on experience in debugging, failure analysis and functional verification of modular components (camera, speakerphone, software).
• Advanced degree preferred.
• Superior communications skills.
• Engineer or relevant B tech or Bsc or Diploma.
• Ability to travel > 50% throughout AP to partner & potential customer locations