Our client is a technology leader in electronic design automation (EDA), providing software and hardware design solutions enabling companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. They offer innovative products and solutions that help engineers overcome the design challenges in increasingly complex environments.
- Act as the onsite Technical Presales to assigned customers
- Work with the Account Managers and Sales teams to create and maintain account plans
- Participate in Account Strategy Sessions (Business Planning, Storyboard, Successful Meeting)
- Actively work to further initiatives agreed upon in account plan
- Present High-level presentations and coordinate more detailed presentations
- Engage with Account Services lead to ensure continued selling (Prepare for Maturity Reviews, Business Process Workshops, etc.)
- Become trusted advisor to assigned accounts by bringing new and interesting ideas to customer
- Collaborate with other division teams: sales/services/technical etc)
- Understand customer pain points, understand needs, gather requirements, be proactive point of contact.
- At least 5+ years of previous in Presales or Project Management experience required
- 15+ years of experience in either software technical sales, business development and/or professional software services
- Experience with ECAD, 3D Wire Harness and PCB is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge of PLM Solutions
- BS/BA in related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience