You would be responsible for developing and selling our client's products on the appropriate online channels in Japan through direct or strategic partnership to meet the assigned revenue and profitability goals.
You will work with marketing communications to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, occasionally working with the sales channel and key customers. The success of this role will be further reliant upon excellent communication skills, analytical outlook and professional, confident manner.
- Sales: To maximise the sales opportunities and strengthening our brand positioning in the online channels through effective merchandising, marketing and stock profile, analysis of competitor’s products. Manage and monitor sell out in daily basis
- Product Marketing: Assist Marketing team and sales management to define and execute product strategy in both online and offline channel. Able to plan and execute end user programs and marketing communication activities as well as monitor our performance and result in daily basis. Developing and implementing a company-wide go to market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Product: Able to flash firmware and provide technical advice to end user. Regular conduct competitive analysis.
- Customer Advocacy: Able to manage the end-to-end selling process to support all the technical questions and enquires from end user and partners with high level of customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders of our online partners to define their requirements and effectively communicate with our BU Management to drive the projects through the organization.
- Personal Performance: To ensure maximum personal effectiveness through excellent communication of activities and successes with internal colleagues, making recommendations to process improvement and related activity.
- Perform other duties if required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- A minimum of five (5) years’ related experience selling I.T. accessories or consumer electronics products.
- Ability to define and execute product strategy and go-to-market plan.
- Track record of delivering or exceeding the assigned sales and business objectives consistently.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic organization to multiple priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Good understanding of the business environment in Japan.
- Excellent negotiation, writing, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience and skills working with major Microsoft Office computer programs, including Outlook, Excel and Word and others
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Japanese is required.
- University Degree in Engineering or equivalent acquired from a reputable University or Tertiary Institution.