Opportunity to work as Project Engineer for one of the biggest Manufacturing company. You will be working as a Project Engineer, coordinating with the Client from the beginning of the project to delivery.
1. Project Management of all tier-1 projects (large projects)
- Develop and monitor schedule for all tier-1 projects (including but not limited to design time, purchasing activities, production and delivery lead times, etc.
- Ensure bottlenecks are highlighted and escalated if necessary
- Develop regular reporting of tier-1 project status
- Lead communication within the local organization and global organization and also to customers and suppliers about project plans and status
- Support existing projects with basic mechanical design work, which may include CAD drawings or software programming
- Bachelor in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Experience in Factory Automation or Sensor, Oil Processing or similar industry.
- 3+ years of experience in managing projects.
- Experience using CAD