Our client is a global digital solutions company headquartered in France that helps digital media organizations organize and distribute their content.
They are looking for a Project Engineer and a Project Manager to join their brand new office in Shibuya. This is a great opportunity for someone to use their English and French language abilities (APAC HQ in Singapore), as well as work in a multicultural environment at a global company.
Reasons to join:
- Revolutionize a big industry in a dynamic, fast-growing, yet mature, company
- Benefit from great career opportunities around the world
- Make the most of a truly collaborative environment with supportive leadership
- Collaborate with talented and passionate team members
- Work in different major cities across Japan and APAC
Within the Project team, you will work on several of their client projects, all aimed at improving customer workflows.
As a Project Engineer, you will contribute to the deployment of our Software offering at major TV and Radio organizations in Japan. You will be involved in diverse tasks such as software installation, systems analysis, integration testing, user acceptance testing and assistance to system launch.
As a Project Manager you will responsible for the deployment of software projects for major TV and Radio organizations in Japan and APAC by being the client's primary point of contact for all project related matters. The Project Management position has a focus on activities such as Customer & Internal reporting, planning and risks analysis. The Project Manager will have (a) team(s) to manage, composed of Project Engineer(s) and Trainer(s) as well as to plan deliverables and resources forecast. The position also includes IT-related tasks such as systems analysis, software installation and configuration.
- Software deployment & Configuration
- Self-starter who can work independently, but also collaborate with a broader team
- Rigor and focus on details to guarantee bulletproof testing
- “Outside of the box” thinker to develop workarounds
- Able to self-train on new modules
- Contribute to improving our client's Software
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Ability to travel temporarily in Japan and abroad.
- Native fluency in Japanese & business level in English, both verbal and written skills
- Experience in the Software industry (Software development or Software deployment)
- Experience in IT (network, servers). Relevant certification is a plus
- Strong analytical skills & Rigor in problem-solving
- Positive attitude, high energy, attention to detail and ability to drive projects
For Project Manager:
- Management of all phases of software product deployment life cycle
- Project resource and budget planning (Project and resource planning build and follow up, follow up of budget)
- Experience with the below platforms and tools will be considered as a plus:
- Microsoft Server environments
- XML / XSL
- Knowledge of Video codecs & Formats
- Broadcast (TV / Radio / web TV) experience