My client is a leading hotel chain in Japan with more than 89 properties and they are looking for a highly motivated, smart and resourceful individual to be responsible for our digital marketing projects coordination.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the roll out of diverse range of initiatives, implementations and internal communication/process flows.
- Act as the digital marketing department key point of contact for implementation related aspects.
- Analyze and understand objectives and translate them to technical requirements.
- Define and manage scope; and requirements across the projects life cycle.
- Compile dependencies, commitments and development milestones into a project plan. Track and update the plan on a regular basis.
- Communicate project status internally and to the key stakeholders. Ensure that any issues which may impact objectives are brought forward and addressed.
- Manage the project’s risks, changes and documentation.
- Establish clear objectives for implementation and respond with urgency to achieve goals within the project timelines.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Ideally in Marketing or Tech.
- At least 3 years of proven experience as a Project Manager in a SaaS, eCommerce, Agency, Consultancy House and/or AdTech organization.
- Positive attitude, efficient work style and a smile.
- Willingness to work, especially in a multi-national, forward thinking, startup like environment.
- Hands on experience in Project Management Tools, Gantz Charts, Agile Methodology.
- Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills - both written and verbal. (Japanese Native, English Business, Korean is a plus)
- Time management skills with the ability to effectively manage and prioritize workload.
- Ability to build strong relationships with hotel side and internal teams.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Advertising & Marketing experience/ Advertising Agency experience will be plus.
- Strong ability to solve problems.
- Natural leadership skills.