He/She is mainly responsible for sourcing activities of the Indirect Categories of Real Estate, IT, Professional Service and Industrial Material (But not limited to) across the all group companies in Japan. Under his/her responsibility within his/her geographical perimeter, define, validate and deploy with the associated cross functional team/stakeholder on the Procurement strategy and the supplier panel, tracking and managing supplier performance, and deploying purchasing & non purchasing levers for productivity. Ensure Purchasing support to Cluster Procurement Manager as well as proactive participation to Indirect Procurement Step-up.
- Improve productivity on Recurring and Non-Recurring spend to ensure Stakeholders satisfaction
- Track and report performance in timely manner
- Deploy Category Strategy, Supplier base and best practices with Regional team.
- Define/manage the Supplier Orientation by identifying business needs & market evolution
- Drive supplier reduction and supplier concentration under his/her perimeter by leveraging global/regional suppliers whenever possible and ensure consistency of the supplier database
- Manage recommended supplier relationship. (Quarterly Business Review)
- Ensure Compliancy of supplier’s Selection process and business award for commodities and project under her/his responsibility
- Ensure close intimacy with GSC leaders in Japan
- He/She will ensure compliancy of the process and propose process simplification/ optimization to focus his/her resources on strategic priorities
Project and Management
- Sourcing, standardization, spend control and innovation with suppliers. Industrialize process for low value added purchases and for repetitive purchases
- Leverage cross functional expertise to implement cost model or rate card, selection guide, data standardization short list and purchasing policies
- Support other buyers in their consolidated negotiations and supplier management actions.
Representative of Japan at the Regional Category Meetings
- Collecting the needs and requirements of the country
- Contribute to regional definition of the strategy of the commodities
- Implementing locally the global/ regional commodity decisions
- Defining the short list of targeted suppliers for the country and the globalization of the spend with these suppliers
- B.A. (Degree of Supply Chain associated is preferable)
- 5 years + in multicultural purchasing and procurement environment
- Proven experience in change management and exercise of influential skills
- Candidate with Cross Functional team work, strong communication skill and functional and/or project management exposure is preferred
- Proficient in English and Japanese.
- Experience in People Management and Presentation Skill is essential. Cross-Cultural Competent .
- Working experience in Indirect Purchasing is a plus.
Purchasing & Procurement Direct/ Indirect
|Job Title:||Purchasing & Procurement Direct/ Indirect|
|Salary:||6 - 10 Millon Yen Annually|
|Contact Name:||Mike Pollard|
|Job Published:||7ヶ月 前|
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available