·Plan and execute marketing programs to generate sales pipeline value, build brand awareness and position the company as an innovative market and thought leader
·Develop collaborative and productive relations with member of our sales team and work closely to build sales pipeline and accelerate buying cycles.
·Create and execute highly targeted and broad-based campaigns and programs around market segments, channels and value delivery capabilities designed to generate new sales opportunities
·Develop automated lead generation, distribution, nurturing and management by leveraging Salesforce.com, Pardot and other marketing applications
·Manage events, seminars, trade shows and conferences
·Develop and execute a public relations program designed to influence the after- sale service market dialog, position the company as a thought leader and secure significant media coverage.
·Translate marketing content including whitepapers, blogs, press releases, emails, sales presentations, web copy and marketing collateral from English to Japanese
·Manage and optimize the performance of the company’s Japanese website
·Develop and adhere to marketing budget and provide ROI analysis where applicable
· Analyze market trends, maintain knowledge of industry, developments and best practices
·Identify and track key metrics to evaluate results of marketing programs; communicate results with management and provide feedback for maximizing efforts
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communication, journalism or related field
- 5+ years in Marketing functions, 3+ years focused on lead and pipeline generation
- Proven track record of creating and implementing successful demand creation, lead nurturing and pipeline acceleration programs
- Previous experience in supply chain, technology or manufacturing business is a big plus
- Ability to effectively managing a campaign calendar, as well as develop and measure marketing campaigns
- Understanding of value-based sales and marketing processes
- Ability to lead and actively manage projects to completion across multiple simultaneous work streams
- Mastery of marketing automation and CRM systems like Pardot and Salesforce
- Excellent command of the English language and strong writing ability in Japanese
- Experience optimizing and managing websites using WordPress
- Proven ability to work closely with and support sales to achieve ACV goals
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Ability to travel as needed
- Ability to successfully interface with a wide range of personnel within the organization.