Our client is looking for an experienced Regional Product Marketing Manager to join its team working on one of their most popular titles for the Console (PS / XBox) version.
In this role, you will contribute by effectively bringing their brand to Japan through marketing and PA campaigns. We are looking for a candidate who is enthusiastic about growing into their role, and passionate about marketing and games.
What you will do:
- Work closely with the Console Product Team and global publishing to launch regional marketing campaigns for the product, covering countries including but not limited to Japan, Australia, Taiwan, South Korea and Singapore
- Support Asia’s marketing managers in tailoring country-specific marketing campaigns
- Drive user acquisition via effective PA and marketing campaigns. Work closely with a regional digital team to deliver effective SEM advertising in Asia
- Determine key messaging and creative approaches for digital, CRM, and offline campaigns, working with the content and art teams to fulfil the above
- Research and recommend new online and offline traffic sources relevant for promoting console titles in the region
- Manage and collaborate with key partners for campaigns, promotions, partnerships, and sponsorship
- Provide weekly reports and analysis by campaign and source to identify key issues, monitor performance of campaigns, and manage optimization
- Manage/allocate budget to maximize ROI from all forms of marketing in the region
- Manage special projects, including manga artists, animation companies, music, and other entertainment channels, etc.
- Create marketing opportunities with first-party partners—Sony and Microsoft
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, journalism or relevant disciplines
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience working in relevant gaming or tech industries
- Experience with console-specific marketing and/or retail-focused marketing
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Knowledge of developing marketing campaigns
- Ability to analyse and optimize marketing campaigns
- Familiarity with social network platforms and social network content management tools
- Excellent skills in MS Office, Windows, Mac OS, iOS, Android
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing, in English and Japanese
- Familiarity with client's products
- Regional working experience with partner contacts
- Experience working in a relevant anime and media companies
- Type of contract: permanent.