Our client is looking for an experienced Regional Product & Live Ops Publishing Producer to join its team working on their most popular game title.
Reporting to Regional Publishing Product Director of APAC. They are seeking a candidate who has a very positive and supportive attitude with an extensive experience around Live Ops, gaming preferably.
This position will take a lead for all daily product publishing related KPI in APAC including Live Ops performance & guide player behaviors matrix based on your in-depth knowledge of players in APAC and product performance data both internally and externally. The person becomes the main POC (Point of Contact) between the Global Publishing teams and APAC Service teams for all short term business performances and executions. The Producer act as Asia Product Expert internally to guide the studio for future development to reflect APAC player’s needs.
Successful candidate should have working knowledge of APAC market (priority focus for Japan) including player behaviors, gaming competitions, lifestyle entertainments, available channels for player communications & in-game engagement to find out a well-fitted Live Ops strategy of the product in both short and long term.
What you will do:
- Drive regional business growing to make players’ happiness
- Working closely with Regional Publishing Product Director of APAC to create and execute a regional product Live Ops publishing roadmap and all related product publishing activities.
- Maximize globally planned Live Ops performance in APAC by collaborating with Global Publishing Live Ops team directly and sharing APAC player insights frequently
- Execute consumer market and industry researches, when necessary, to bring regional insights into global Live Ops planning and to make the Studio understand the competitive market status, a need of regional consumers, and user sentiments.
- All KPI & In-Game Player behavior tracking, nMAU/MAU/REV
- Live Ops performance tracking & Regional unique Live Ops proposals with leveraging internal BI tools and collaborating with data analytics team members of the product
- Reporting / Sharing product insights & Live Ops performance for better management decisions
- Become a APAC evangelist for the Global Product Live Ops Publishing team and project related Studio members for better understanding of what the APAC market is
- Become a APAC console product expert to educate and teach the Global Product team and studio team members based on product competitive analysis and deep dive in game features / mechanics
- Cross functionally work closely with other product producers, marketing, community, customer service, content both regionally and globally to drive business objective successful
- Work on various tasks as necessary
- Be a Gamer!
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, engineering, data science or relevant disciplines
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience working in relevant gaming, entertainment, or tech industries
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing, in English and Japanese (ideally both however not mandatory)
- Ability to propose both short and long term solutions
- Great balance in creativity and realistic approach for regional strategy
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done
- Strong ownership & self-initiative mind
- Strong influential skills, inclusion & empowering ability
- Excellent skills in MS Office, Windows, iOS, Android
- Familiarity with client's products
- Regional working experience with partner contacts
- Knowledge of developing marketing campaigns
- Ability to analyse and optimize marketing campaigns
- Familiarity with social network platforms and social network content management tools
- Experience working in a relevant anime, media, lifestyle entertainment companies