Leading to form a new global operation scheme of customer so starting with operation design with customer's IT divisions in other countries from Japan. Then need to lead network operation of the customer as an operation manager after the new global operation being established.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead 'create a new Global Operation scheme' project of the customer, working with customer's IT divisions in EMEA/US/AP/JP HQ. Current operation is done manually by customer IT resources located in each region, and customer wants to move to a new centralized model leading from Japan.
- Design and document a new operation flow to fit into customer's process with risk analysis and deploy in to each region leading from Japan. Break down into WBS and manage periodical check point meetings with each related parties.
- Lead the migration of the daily operation scheme from the current one to new one as a PM including schedule management, task management, risk management and documentation of manuals.
- After the migration, run the daily network operation including day to day break/fix work of network infrastructure. Manage MACD activities of the network and IT infrastructure.
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Required to have Network and overall IT solution knowledge.
- Experience of network operation and operation design is required.
- Local language(Japanese) in the business level is required (read/write/speak), as the position work closely with the local customers who only speak Japanese.
- Good communication skills both in Japanese and English.