As an Inside Sales Administrator, you provide office-based sales administration support in an environment, which is dedicated to supporting direct and indirect customer queries. Ensuring that all orders are processed, and all customer requirements are fulfilled and to maintain a high level of knowledge and interaction to help further growth with the company.
- Manage sales database to track distributor’s stock to be enough level.
- Work on to coordinate sell in revenue with distributors.
- Support business trip (hotel, flight, visa etc.) for employees and hotels for visitors.
- Support PVS (such as invitation & cover letter, issuance of company registration, etc.).
- Manage samples of client's products used from distributors for sales.
- Send/receive courier and process custom clearance.
- Manage office goods and pantry.
- Manage office facilities with good condition always.
- Support new employees to set a working environment.
- Support IT maintenance (troubleshoot for local internet, etc.).
- Response to visitors for meeting or another purpose.
- Support financial field with managing invoices and expenditure claims for payment.
- Other administrative works (purchasing samples for evaluation, ordering food, support issuance of certificate of employment, etc.).
- Fluent in English and preferably Japanese.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience with sales administration.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point, Microsoft Office.