Our client is revolutionizing the development of secure and reliable software. As a Sales Engineer, you would lead customers to success in three key areas:
- Technical sales support: You identify target requirements by building personal rapport with potential customers; you deliver presentations, demonstrations and proofs-of-concept for products, services and solutions to potential customers.
- Technical account management: You maintain and improve customer satisfaction; you drive deployments of solutions to enterprise-wide adoption with customers.
- Thought leadership: You represent our client at conferences and seminars; you discuss their industry-leading technology with peers, prospects and customers.
- Three years of experience in customer-facing positions such as sales engineer, professional services consultant or technical support engineer.
- Three years of software development experience in programming languages such as C/C++, Java, C# and Objective-C, and scripting languages such as Perl and Python.
- Competence working with computer networks, network hardware (e.g. routers, switches), software (e.g. network sniffers), protocols (e.g. DHCP, IP, TCP, UDP) and standards such as the ISO/OSI model.
- Expertise in software application quality and security; official security certifications such as CEH and CISSP/CSSLP preferred.
- Bachelor of Science degree in computer science, engineering or related field; Master of Science degree preferred.
- Ability to travel to customer sites.