Our client is the world leader in IT Hardware, enclosure and IT infrastructure technology, industrial enclosure and climate control technology. They provide complete Data center infrastructure, racks, power, cooling, remote monitoring, physical security and software and services selling to mechanical and plant engineering, IT and telecommunications industries.
Targeting and supporting Large Scale end user clients within data centers (DCIM) market
- Lead, manage and fully develop sales for the IT product range in Japan
- Prospecting, presenting, proposing and closing new enterprise accounts to support the overall Implementation of sales strategy in a defined geographical setting.
- Building and developing a pipeline of new end user client’s opportunities by hunting and securing meetings for new end user opportunities
- Building relationships and forming strategic alliances with data center colocation providers
- Strategic selling experience required with an in-depth knowledge of how technology is aligned to achieve business goals and overcome organizational challenges.
- Position requires strategic thinking and planning aligned with tactical execution of identified business opportunities.
- Finding, creating, building, and maintaining relationships with relevant levels in the organization focusing on the strategic nature of the relationship
- Responsible for managing all facets of the relationship with named or large key accounts andensuring revenue goals are being met
- Developing opportunities across company portfolio while effectively selling HW solutions and services using technical, organizational and customer knowledge to influence and build rapport and nurturing relationships.
- Able to partner effectively, and tactically, with customers, vendors, manufacturers, distributors, based on need or required value.
- Typically, 10+ years of direct work experience covering large enterprise organizations
- Must have experience and familiarity with data center environments
- Ability to work Independently and with a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Possess a hunter mentality with the ability to manage and grow enterprise accounts
- Has existing end user client relationships in assigned geographical setting
- Experience building financial models, ROI, and business and technical value documents
- Experience selling Data Center Solutions (e.g., Hardware, Infrastructure, Power, Storage, Networks, etc)
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Proven selling and presentation abilities
- Excellent client interfacing and customer-focused approach
- Ability to use creative ideas and methods to penetrate new accounts and create new opportunities
- Excellent relationship building skills with customers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience