The individual will supervise and manage the day to day activities of their specific client(s) team’s daily sales, administration and relationship development activities to promote team success. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to: Owning day to day relationship and account issues; Selling and closing strategic end user and channel Service Renewals, weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasting, individual- and team-based project management, sales rep development. The Sales manager should be articulate, poised and comfortable in front of Service Source management team as well as client personnel.
- Builds team forecast for bookings & revenue by batch.
- Analyses top-down and bottoms-up forecast (regional/deal specific where appropriate) to proactively call out risk & upside and drive clear action plans to address any gaps
- Runs Drill session with standard forecasting tools & templates
- Sets monthly appropriate pacing metrics for the team
- Pro-actively identifies risks or upside based on variance to overall pacing or independent KPIs
- Defines targets and escalate appropriately to resolve roadblocks
- Analyzes pipeline data to identify weekly priority actions for team and individuals.
- Supports, Monitors and Tracks to build a weekly sales campaign using SMART goals
- Resolves or escalates client and/or partner request or queries in a timely and professional manner
- Provide operational updates to clients including updates on forecast and sales campaigns.
- Act as point of escalation for channel partners – acting as a manager for their sales reps with partners
- Sets clear goals and holds people accountable for achieving agreed results.
- Creates a climate of respect, diversity and where people want to do their best.
- Delivers feedback on performance in a specific and timely manner.
- Demonstrates the ability to have 'real' conversations to address performance issues.
- Holds regular 1:1 conversations with all team members.
Qualifications and Experience required
- Bachelor or Masters degree preferred
- Proven relationship building experience essential. Order Management, Customer Account Management, Partners
- Must be experienced in management of strategic, high-dollar, multi-party contracts and enterprise agreements
- Attention to detail, thoroughness and high level of accountability
- Good with process building and troubleshooting
- Candidate must have experience in Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel, MS Access, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to set priorities and drive deliverables to execution with minimal supervision