My client, listed amongst the 100 hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine, is looking for a Sales Manager here in Tokyo.
With offices in the major hubs around the world their unique technology empowers digital marketers to drive growth across the marketing funnel and strengthen their brands.
They are already trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
- Handling overall responsibility for managing the sales, achieving growth and hitting/exceeding annual sales targets;
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status;
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics;
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations;
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads;
- Providing feedback to team on market trends, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings;
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team;
- Accurate forecasting and maintaining an up to date pipeline at all times.
- University degree in related fields;
- Minimum 2+ years of sales management experience
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers especially at the executive level and c-level suite
- Exposure to retail, travel and e commerce industry is must;
- Knowledge in Digital Marketing will be a huge plus;
- Extensive portfolio of Digital and SEO/SEM agencies;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills effective in person and by phone;
- Self-starter who works independently and proactively;
- A keen desire to help customers be successful;
- Superior project and time management skills