Our client is one of the leading Fintech companies in the US being LinkedIns Top 50 most in demand Employers in North America one of the most innovative Post IPO Startups and one of the highest Rated CEOs and Glassdoor of 2017.
They believe everyone should be able to participate and thrive in the economy. So they are building tools that make commerce easier and more accessible to all.
Your entrepreneurial spirit and passion for problem-solving will help our sellers to start, run and grow their busines. Your extraordinary communication skills help you connect with sellers by email and phone - quickly establishing trust.
As a Seller Growth Representative, you will closely work with not only Seller Growth team but also Cross-functional team such as Marketing team and Customer Success team to magnify its value to our sellers.
- Master our clients Platform product capabilities and value to drive sellers conversations across a range of company sizes
- Build our business and relationship with prospects/sellers through emails and phone calls, even on-site communication
- Manage daily operations in wide range of projects to help sellers to grow including Logistics, hardware support, document shipping and on-site support.
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and inspire them to learn how our clients product can benefit their business
- Be a on-the-job trainer to educate new members regarding products and business communications in emails and phone calls
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years of experience in Customer facing communication roles or similar role in the technology industry
- Written and spoken fluency in English and native level of Japanese
- Determination, positive attitude, and ability to self-motivate and strong decision making abilities
- An assertive, resilient, persuasive personality and comfort operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment