Our client is seeking a software testing and security expert to join their Professional Services team of consultants. Their consultants are responsible for the planning and successful implementation of their software solutions on-site at customer locations. The Senior Consultant leads customers to success in these key areas:
- Delivery planning: You liaise with customer ahead of delivery to ensure all prerequisites are in place in order to ensure
- Solution design: You engage with the world’s leading technology companies to understand their business needs and solve critical problems concerning software quality and security
- Solution delivery: You are involved from project initiation to completion with end-to-end ownership of successful results
- Custom integrations: You develop custom integrations with other development tools in order to integrate into existing workflows
- Expert consulting: You become an advisor to our customers providing solution expertise in the domain of software testing and security
- Sales visibility: You work with sales before, during and after a delivery in order to ensure the account team has full visibility into the success of the delivery from beginning to end of the engagement
- Account growth: You immerse yourself in existing customers’ business in order to help them identify new opportunities for improved deployments of existing or new software
- Secure Development: You provide expert consulting in advising customers on their Secure Development processes and help them identify areas for improvement and how to carry out those improvements
- Proven technical aptitude, sharp consulting instincts and a passion for delivering groundbreaking solutions for top tier technology companies
- Ability to thrive in a demanding environment with clients who have high expectations
- At least 3 years of technology consulting experience in a customer facing role, preferably in software quality and/or application security
- At least 5 years of experience developing in C/C++, Java, C# or other major programming language.
- Expert knowledge of various software development process models and with procedural and object oriented programming concepts.
- Strong scripting ability in one or more common scripting languages (eg Perl, Python, Powershell, Bash).
- Experienced at working in both Windows and Linux environments
- Expertise in software application quality and security; official security certifications such as CEH or CISSP/CSSLP preferred
- Knowledge of build systems and software development tools
- BS or MS degree in computer science, engineering or other scientific degree
- Up to 80%