We are seeking a highly talented, self motivated and analytically minded Senior Pre-Sales Consultant with strong and proven experience in delivering Business Intelligence, Budgeting, Planning, or Forecasting solutions. The successful candidate will be working as part of a small team and will be in charge of developing Proof of Concepts/Prototypes for prospect clients/partners with the solution. This role provides an ideal opportunity to join an organization which is growing fast and with a product at the forefront of its market.
- You will work with and mentor Business Partners and customers on projects that can range from Proof of Concept to support implementations.
- Assist new Partners to become skilled consultants, assist existing Partners to become current with the latest offerings, and become involved with customer implementations as requested/required.
- Using your extensive technical skills and strong business understanding you will help these to realize the commercial/business benefits of the solution.
- You will provide strategic and senior level product presentations and demonstrations on all activities concerning Enterprise and Tactical BI/CPM opportunities.
- Provide Customer and Business Partner tailored presentation
- Develop Proof of Concepts / Prototypes for prospect clients/partners with the solution
- Develop technical account plans in conjunction with sales representatives that include: technical qualification of prospects, proposed demonstration criteria, trial/prototype plans and closure.
- Provide Users Group and trade show support.
- Follow up on accounts for functional/technical issues related to sales cycle
- Translate concepts into solutions
- Extensive background (5 years+) working with and implementing BI and CPM solutions
- Proven pre-sales experience
- Extensive experience working with Multidimensional databases (MOLAP)
- A sound grasp of accounting
- Excellent understanding of software implementation process
- Detailed understanding of CPM Process and solutions (Financial Reporting, Monthly accounting close, budgeting, forecasting, planning)
- Proven project management skills
- Strong understanding of business processes and organizational behaviour
- Good understanding of sales cycle
- Outstanding presentation skills and ability to communicate at senior levels.