The Service Business Operation administrator is responsible for the general Service Business Operation
including Maintenance service order processing and renewal operation. The below is the typical service
business administration but not all.
- Manage and responsible to regular service business operation as followings with utilizing the client's unique business application through the client's portal and database.
- Service PO processing
- Fully utilize service management systems such as SIMS/ATLAS/SFDC and keep up todate
- Service quotation/proposal
- Help desk for Service inquiry
- Service announcement or alert to the Service Partners
- Manage and maintain the Service contract
- Service renewal operation
- Maintain and tracking the Service revenue and expense status
- Maintain Service contract status using the clients system,
- Manage and tracking all of the Service Partners status
- To be a liaison as a Service representative for the inquiry/requirements from/with Sales and Finance.
- Provide the support to SAM: Service Account Manager for revenue increase and interact with the Partners/Customers if necessary
- Education Service operation (course arrangement, announcement, invoicing, etc.
- Create Service business materials using Excel/Work for the internal use.
- Librarian of the Service business documents and materials.
- General knowledge in Servers business (HW/SW) and its service business
- Sales operation administration experience is preferable.
- Understand the basic business process in quote/order/invoicing, etc.
- Good experience in MS Excel/Word. (Excel experience is important)
- Reading/writing e-mail, document in English.
- Good communication internally and externally.
- Basic business acumen.
- Good understanding in treating the financial transactions
- Team work behavior.
- Initiative and proactive behavior for the assigned task but not reactive
- Challenge splits for the new tools, system or process and proactively adaptation
- Highly motivated to improve the existing process or business mechanism