Our client is an American software company specializing in offering a subscription management platform to industries in need to shift to a subscription-oriented business model.
They are currently looking for an Engagement Manager to join their team in Tokyo to oversee enterprise level software implementations deployed within the context of larger technical solutions.
Reasons to join:
- International company (US based)
- Venture-type working environment: be part of a well-established company worldwide, fast growing in Japan!
- Manage implementation projects: Integrate and coordinate enterprise project plans from 3rd party implementation partners
- Map, build and maintain stakeholder relationships
- Meet customers on site with technical team members (Solution Architect and Technical Consultant) for requirements gathering purposes
- Communicate with customers to report projects’ status on a weekly basis.
- Drive the engagement team, and monitor project quality, risk and performance for all platform/product implementations.
- Manage resources, schedules, and customer expectations in the project.
- Update Salesforce to manage status of project
- Update headquarters on projects’ status through weekly meetings
- 10yrs+ of experience with ideally at least 5yrs as a Project Manager
- Experience implementing Cloud application / Enterprise software applications such as ERP or CRM
- Account management, client service and/or management consulting experience
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills, customer focus and results orientation
- Project management skills
- Any back-end applications (Rating, Billing, ERP) experiences
- English skills (Business level)
- Self-motivated, you have pride and passion in your work
- Salesforce implementation is a plus
- Experience with solution implementation in the areas of order-to-cash, finance, accounting, or manufacturing.