Our client is an American company specializing in offering a subscription management platform to industries in need to shift to a subscription-oriented business model.
They are currently looking for a Field Marketing Manager to join their team in Tokyo to manage their marketing strategy online and offline. The objective is to generate sales leads and increase their presence in Japan, mainly through digital means.
Reasons to join:
- International company: bilingual opportunity JP-EN
- Business trips (US / UK)
- Flexitime: Possibility to work from home some time to time!
- Venture-type working environment: be part of a growing company, pioneer in their field!
- Design and run a full schedule of events tailored to the different stages of the sales pipeline, from demand generation to deal acceleration.
- Create high impact, scalable demand generation campaigns that yield results aligned with the pipeline goals for the region and take ownership of regional communication channels, such as email marketing and social media.
- Collaborate with HQ marketing resources across PR, demand generation, content/creative, events, product marketing.
- Be comfortable with content creation to the extent that they can translate and re-purpose existing content in multiple ways and deliver short, high impact content pieces as needed.
- Co-manage the marketing budget for the region
- 3-5yrs of experience across various marketing functions such as event management, social media marketing, demand generation, campaign design/execution.
- Ability to self-manage, working as the main point of contact for marketing in the region, whilst partnering with internal and external stakeholders to execute on time and on budget.
- Ability to measure the impact and effectiveness of campaigns and recommend changes that result in higher engagement and/or higher conversion.
- Good communication in English is a must.
- Prior experience with managing Salesforce campaigns, contacts, leads and opportunities is a plus.
- Prior experience in mapping regional campaign programs with broader corporate editorial and thematic ideas is a plus.
- Prior experience with email automation programs such as Marketo is a plus.
- Prior experience in marketing within an international territory is a plus.