Based in central Tokyo, our client is looking for a Sales Consultant (Inside Sales) for their Tokyo office to drive new business for the Sales team by qualifying inbound leads and helping drive various outbound campaigns.
Reasons to join:
- Truly global company – Bilingual Japanese & English opportunity
- Great career development opportunities
- Business trip
- Flexible working environment: possibility to work from home some time to time! (Must be able to work independently)
- Qualify and develop inbound and outbound sales leads and respond to product inquiries
- Run email campaigns to generate new sales prospects
- Complete accurate tracking of communication with current and potential customers in SalesForce.com
- Work with upper level managers and directors to design region specific outbound efforts
- Schedule demonstrations between Sales Representatives and potential customers
- Ability to analyze business opportunities, develop compelling strategies that deliver results, gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others.
- Possess high energy and contagious enthusiasm.
- Ability to take on the tough projects and challenges to grow the business, create an environment where others want to follow, govern with unquestionable ethics and unswerving integrity.
- Ability to set goals and drive to fulfillment, take responsibility for actions and for outcomes related to actions and be accountable for successes and failures.
- Ability to speak and write clearly, concisely, and compellingly. Be honest, open, and thoughtful in word and in action. Present complex messages to multiple levels of an organization with the ability to survey for needs and without the need to rely on large PowerPoint decks. Be able to clearly communicate process expectations and value to prospects.
- Continually find ways to overcome challenges and obstacles.
- Work collaboratively with others, share information, address conflict professionally and fulfill commitments. Work exceptionally well across functional groups.
- 1+ year experience in Lead Generation or Inside Sales at a SaaS company and/or Recruiting/Sourcing experience.
- Experience working with SalesForce.com or other CRM
- Strong phone and interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written) as well as organizational skills
- Japanese native level and business level in English
- Require highly motivated individual with a competitive personality and strong attention to detail
- Experience working and succeeding in a goal driven environment
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PPT