Our client is an American software company specializing in offering a subscription management platform to industries in need to shift to a subscription-oriented business model.
They are currently looking for a Technical Consultant to join their team in Tokyo to develop technical solution to solve business problems including technical hands-on tasks, such as systems’ configuration and coding.
Reasons to join:
- International company (US based)
- Venture-type working environment: be part of a well-established company worldwide, fast growing in Japan!
- Run Technical training or lead technical deep dives with the Client
- Configure our client’s solution to fulfill use cases
- Identify areas of complexity and propose technical solutions
- Independently own development projects through all life cycle phases (Java, PHP, Ruby, .Net and Python)
- Collaborate on several, concurrent projects, which could include coding and design, coordinating new releases or documenting projects
- Provide the client with the expertise on our client’s solution, integration technical best practices, data export and load, including guidance and support for data migration activities
- Develop and test programs that are easily maintainable.
- Will review the work done by the Client or by an implementing Partner in order to provide guidance, feedback and anticipate issues
- Work with other team members to ensure proper application of all phases of the systems development life cycle (SDLC), and that completion dates are met
- 20-40% travel may be required, depending on client expectations
- 8 years of experience in IT
- Must have cloud application implementation experiences
- Must have Web service integrations
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Any experiences in Java, java scripts, PHP
- Any experiences in REST API
- Salesforce (Sales cloud) experiences, force.com, process builder, APEX is a plus
- Intermediate English level and above