- Be Point of contact at customer site on the overall project status, issues and deliverables.
- Plan, monitor and control identified responsibilities from requirements elicitation till software deployment activities.
- Ensure overall understanding of customer requirements, applications, design and development procedures, associated tools and technology, versions of the associated development platforms and manage its transition to the offshore development team.
- Perform systems analysis and design, system modeling, data modeling, performance modeling, integration planning and technology and component selection to ensure architectural consistency and coherence between technical and business processes.
- Ensure overall understanding of the source code, application set up and deployment procedures in order and facilitate reviews/acceptance for the same.
- Creating, defining, or choosing an application framework for the application.
- Manage review activities of peer’s design and code.
- Take active participation in the Software development activities like Design, Coding and UT and Design a practical, cost-effective, scalable, and incremental solution.
- Effectively support the Software Architect, Presales activities
- Resolve complex technical issues, including leading the execution of performance and tuning exercises.
- Provide guidance and supervision for resolution of customer escalations.
- Coordinate with customer and delivery teams located offshore / other locations in order to ensure that the right level of support is leveraged to meet customer expectations.
- Provide support for pre-sales activities.
(1) Bachelor Degree or Master Degree, preferably in engineering. (2) Japanese Native, Age up to 27 years old
(3) Programming Skill( JAVA, Oracle)