Our client is an American software company offering financial, identification and security technologies.
They are currently looking for a Senior Product Consultant to join their team in Tokyo!
Reasons to join:
- International company: bilingual opportunity JP-EN
- Business trips opportunities (US / Canada)
- High salary potential
- Venture-type working environment
The Sr Product Consultant is responsible for providing our client’s customers and partners with technical support for a variety of operational, network, server, or related services via telephone, chat and e-mail.
Also delivers security software solution to government, enterprise and banking customers including onsite installation, training and solution support.
Customer/Technical Support (CS) (60%-70%)
- Resolves customer concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application or compatibility matters.
- Troubleshoots highly complex technical problems of software.
- Escalate and co-work with R&D team to solve a technical issue
- Documents customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development.
- Interpersonal skills and technical product knowledge and expertise are critical to responding to daily customer-centric activities.
Professional Services (PS) (30-40%)
- Provide technical consultation with customers about their system such as customizing, upgrade, new software installation and a new environment creation
- Capture customer’s requirement for Professional Services (installation, update, modification, new system deployments and so on.)
- Perform cost, scope, schedule estimation for PS projects
- Documents customers’ requirement and create official documents such as Level of Engagement and Statement of Work.
- May work at client site from time to time.
- Typically involves extensive interaction with sales, systems engineering, product development, and other members of cross-functional teams.
- Perform minor modification on products based on customers’ requests
- Plan and manage Professional Service projects. Project is typically focused on the delivery of new or enhanced products to improvement of customer satisfaction through the use of technology.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, engineering, or equivalent
· Applicant must have a minimum of 5 years of technical experience and working knowledge of the following:
- PKI technologies: Certification Authorities (Microsoft CA, ejbCA or others), LDAP Directories (Microsoft AD, OpenLDAP), HSM, the standards (TLS, X.500 an X509v3,PKCS), and the security policies and procedures (CP/CPS, WebTrust)
- IAM technologies: Single Sign-on, 2nd factor, mobile, biometric, and risk based authentication
- IoT, SIEM, DLP knowledge is preferable but not mandatory
· Knowledge of and experience with large IT infrastructure
· Working experience in Linux and Window Server
· Knowledge of web servers (e.g., IIS, Apache), application servers (e.g., WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat), networking (TCP/IP, routers, firewalls, load balancers).
· Strong analytical, troubleshooting, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
· Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service and adapt quickly to new challenges in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
· Business level English or above
· Travel requirements typically range between 25 – 50%
· 1 Year experience working for an IT Help Desk or Call Center.
· Experience with virtualization software knowledge, such as, VMWare ESX server.
· Experience with Salesforce, RemedyForce or other CRM (Customer relationship management) an asset.
· Knowledge of ITIL methodology and implementation.
· Java and C++ programming languages an asset.