Our client is an American software company providing a cloud‐based content collaboration platform, mainly for the Banking Financial industry, looking for a motivated Account Executive (Corporate Development) to join their team in Tokyo as they continue to expand.
Are you seeking a career in the lucrative field of cloud-based applications sales? Are you interested in building relationships and working with the large corporation and enterprise companies?
This is an opportunity to work for a leading inter-enterprise content collaboration partner with the best track record in the industry and receive:
- Comprehensive training
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits package
About the Job:
Our client is currently looking for a high-energy, driven Account Executive with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business sales and account management experience. In this role you will develop account plans for communication and focus while collaborating with the wider Intralinks team. The job represents balanced customer relationship management, account planning, managing to both performance and quota targets, strategic selling and create new business.
This is a sales position responsible for selling to major corporate clients in Japan. You will establish and develop strategy for selling directly to targeted key accounts and new prospects across most industry verticals. The buyers within major corporate clients will typically be those in the Corporate Development/Corporate Strategy, Finance and Legal functions.
You will forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com while creating satisfied customers. You would be expected to:
- Establish and develop strategy for selling directly to targeted key accounts and new prospects across key industry verticals including Finance, Telcos & Utilities, Construction, Resources, Property Management, Industrial & Conglomerates, Real Estates, Manufacturing and Distribution.
- Present our client’s business solutions using appropriate sales approaches and techniques, including team and/or consultative presentations and efforts.
- Work with senior management and corporate counsel, negotiate contracts and provide all follow-up to close revenue-recognizable contracts.
- Coordinate with Sales Representatives as appropriate.
- 5-7+ years of quota carrying direct software or technology sales and account management experience.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience required.
- Track record of direct sales of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions.
- Consistent earnings over-achievement in past Account Executive roles while carrying a minimum direct sales quota of USD$1M.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Experience successfully applying a structured opportunity management methodology
- Experience using a CRM system for lead tracking and maturation, forecasting and contact management.
- Ability to approach brand new target customers from scratch to deal close.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Experience selling Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions is a plus
- A track record of selling to Corporate Development and Finance professionals is a plus
- Professional competency in English and Japanese