Our client is a global American software company looking for a Senior Sales Account Manager to join their team in Tokyo!
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales quota.
- Achieve assigned objectives of sales pipeline development.
- Manage day to day sales process, coordinate account meetings, and coordinate sales support resources.
o Provide sales and executive management with account updates, sales forecasts, etc.
o Coordinate and lead multidivisional account teams.
o Work as a team member on sales efforts involving global account opportunities.
o Develop and maintain customer contacts at assigned accounts.
- Demonstrated track record in successful direct sales of software solutions.
- Extensive experience selling to customers in Process industry like Chemical, Refinery and Engineering company (Especially E&C company is preferable ).
- Significant experience leading multimillion dollar sales campaigns.
- Proficient at establishing and cultivating "C" or “D” level consultative relationships.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Personal computer literacy.
- University degree preferred
- Self-discipline and motivation to produce results with indirect supervision.
Additional consideration for candidates with:
- Chemical Engineering or relevant technical degree
- Specific industry knowledge and experience
- Outstanding Sales Track Record
- Software Solution Selling Skill
- Strong Process Industrial knowledge(Chemical) or (Chemical) Engineering Background