They are currently looking for a Solution Architect to join their team in Tokyo to deliver and integrate enterprise-level software deployed within the context of larger technical solutions.
As a Solution Architect, you will leverage strong communication and relationship building skills to identify requirements, craft solutions, and secure client approval.
Reasons to join:
- International company (US based)
- Flexitime: flexible working hours
- Venture-type working environment: be part of a growing company, pioneer in their field!
- Draw upon experience working at the enterprise level to deliver multiple moderate to complex solutions and successfully drive the engagement team towards an optimal solution.
- Conduct requirements gathering and analysis sessions with clients.
- Ensure that projects remain on-time and on-budget, while delivering within the scope defined in the Statement of Work.
- Address scope creep through change order management in a proactive manner.
- Facilitate large group meetings with diverse sets of project stakeholders.
- Translate requirements into functional design documents and review and critique both functional and technical designs.
- Lead teams of consultants and developers.
- Develop training materials and conduct end-user training.
- Develop estimates for work.
- 5 years of progressive experience in the same or similar occupation.
- 5 years of customer-facing solution delivery and/or business consulting experience.
- Experience with solution implementation in a SaaS environment
- Experience delivering multiple moderate to complex technical solutions at the enterprise level and an understanding of the foundational cycles of solution implementation.
- Experience reviewing and critiquing both functional and technical designs.
- Experience conducting requirements gathering and analysis sessions with clients and developing training materials and end-user training.
- Salesforce implementation is a plus
- Experience with solution implementation in the areas of order-to-cash, finance, accounting, or manufacturing.