Our client is an international software provider securing Enterprise Infrastructure for over 1,000 different global enterprises for mobile devices as well as PCS, servers and clouds.
With an established customer base comprised of the world’s largest and best - our client, is looking for an experienced Solutions Architect to support both the sales efforts and client support for Japan. The successful candidate will work closely with the Japan Country Manager / Sales Director to support Client and Partner meetings, RFI and RFP responses and support customers use of our clients products in order to drive a measurable increase in customer satisfaction and sales within Japan.
Our clients CloudPlatform solution powers the world’s largest public and private clouds and already has a respected customer base in Japan. The company is investing heavily in this solution to drive rapid growth by offering a comprehensive private cloud solution for enterprises and a public cloud IaaS platform for Cloud Service providers.
Our proven end point management solution, Radia, has been widely adopted by the Fortune 1000 and with industry - leading customer satisfaction scores, provides an outstanding reference base in the enterprise market. Soon to be launched, Sentient is a unique and exciting Security and Compliance tool that will lead the company’s drive into new markets.
This is an opportunity to join a team at ground level and grow the opportunity and your role within it. To be considered for this role, you will need a proven track record as a solutions architect with in depth knowledge and understanding of IT Infrastructure and Operational solutions as well as BI solutions. You will need a proven track record in a similar client facing role and excellent communication skills to support the development of new business and existing relationships. This role will suit someone looking for the opportunity to carve out a role for themselves in a rapidly growing company, a motivated professional with the enthusiasm, knowledge and skills to work with the Sales Director to drive success in JAPAN .
- Work with the team to develop technical support materials and processes.
- Provide the technical content for RFI and RFP responses to the Inside Sales Manager.
- Attend and speak at Customer and Partner events throughout Japan .
- Develop a close working relationships with Customers and their technical leads in order to support the implementation of our clients products and further sales .
- Develop a good understanding of our clients products, customer environment and the competitive landscape so that customer and channel partners questions can be answered and opportunities developed as swiftly as possible.
- Contribute to the Japan Sales Pipeline, Renewal’s and Sales Targets as agreed with the Japan Country Manger / Sales Director.
- A minimum of 2 y ears experience as a Solutions architect involving infrastructure , datacentre and operational solutions. Public and private cloud experience is an advantage.
- Awareness of the products offered by the market leaders in related infrastructure and operational areas.
- Able to “connect the dots” between technology and business needs/requirements
- Comfortable in leading technical white - board sessions
- A logical and organized approach to planning and prioritizing.
- Tenacity and a commitment to excellence.
- Self - motivation and enthusiasm to ensure delivery of team goals and individual achievement.
- Able to communicate effectively in English language.
- Excellent verbal (including telephone) and written communications skills .
- Strong Excel, Word, Visio and Power Point skills to support customer events and communication.
- The ability to undertake business travel for face to face customer and partner meetings throughout JAPAN .
- The ideal candidate will possess proven experience and demonstrable understanding of the following
- - Private and Public Cloud architecture and deployment including knowledge of
CloudStack and /or Open Stack
Virtualisation tools – VM ware, XenServer, KVM and Hyper V
Network products – NFV, Netscaler,
- - Endpoint Management and security
- - BI and IOT Technology
- - Private and Public Cloud