- Be the technical face of the company to our customers and serve as a lead to guide development teams to automation and Continuous Deployment.
- Develop, configure and administer DevOps and ALM solutions.
- Systems administration of Linux and Windows based environments.
- Evaluation and integration of IT systems and development tools, and replace where needed.
- Identify and address system performance bottlenecks in high availability environments.
- Perform configuration management duties and develop infrastructure automation code.
- Evangelize best practice DevOps and Agile within the broader organization.
- Provide guidance to establish and implement build methodologies.
- Create and maintain build automation and deployment code for production environments.
More than 10 years’ software and/or processes consulting experience.
Experience consulting, installing, configuring, training, migrating, integrating, or developing integrations with Atlassian’s products and/or Git.
Experience installing and configuring Windows and Unix software system, including experience with Tomcat, Apache, and basic DB skills.
Java development experience nice to have.
Experience with ALM types of systems such as Atlassian and/or Git
Good to have experience with Microsoft’s TFS, HP Quality Center/ALM, IBM’s Rational product suite, Version One, Jenkins, Rally, SSH and SSO, LDAP/AD, Perforce, AccuRev, QMetry, Zephyr, Github, Gerrit, Anthill, Team City, etc.