Our client is an innovative advertising technology company that specializes in digital video advertising for leading publishers and brands.
They are looking for a "Studio Designer" to lead Front End / Design development projects related to their IT Solutions.
With over 400+ employees spread throughout 28 offices globally, They have many exciting and rewarding career opportunities.
As part of the Studio team they are looking for enthusiastic talented designer with good front-end coding skills, passion for design and the desire to embrace new trends and challenge the conventional.
The role will require the Developer/Designer to:
- Run projects from start to finish
- Job split is essentially - 40% design, 40% build (Mobile, Tablet, desktop), 10% client product/technical platform development
- Maintain and upgrade multiple microsites including Ad/video tracking,
- Design/animate ad formats, skins and microsites.
- Design and build Mobile websites, responsive websites, landing pages and/or microsites
- Guide the team on best technical practices
You will be capable of creating cutting edge designs and transforming them into dynamic websites and preparing them for integration into our in-house framework.
To be successful, you will have strong communication and multitasking skills and be able to work within a fast-paced, high pressure, team-oriented environment.
You will be hungry to work with the latest technologies use your initiative to come up with unique designs and new ideas whilst ensuring best practice, usability and accessibility.
Main Tasks and responsibilities
- Building responsive and mobile experiences
- Design unique creative HTML 5 non standard IAB Banners, skins and microsites
- Build prototypes and demos for new or existing products
- Work closely with members of all departments, primarily Sales and Ad Operations, to gather project specs and deployment procedures.
- Develop mobile/responsive design solutions
- Testing designs on multiple devices and ensuring browser compatibility
- Creating custom solutions for client requirements
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to integrate dynamic content such as RSS Feeds, video, geo location and search API results into a web page or Flash application
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, time management and communicate transparently with external teams
- Strong portfolio demonstrating solid foundations across multiple technologies (Valid HTML, CSS, JS)
- Commercial experience in online design and coding
- The ability to demonstrate a real passion for what you do, and eager to exercise creative freedom.
- Native Level Japanese
- Business Level English
- AS2/AS3 skills
- PHP/mySQL database experience a plus
- Video compression, editing and effects
- Back End development
- Vpaid microsite builds