Our client is an American software and consultancy company, providing supply chain management, manufacturing planning, retail planning, store operations and collaborative category management solutions.
Job Title: Technical Analyst
As a Customer Support analyst, you will provide functional and technical support to their valued customers. Work involves application support on issue diagnostic, trouble shooting, debugging, problem solving meanwhile maintaining high level of customer satisfaction. At times you may need to provide education to internal or external audience. You will also work with other departments and support centers globally such as Product Development, Consulting and Cloud Services providing advice and assistance on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
- Provide technical help to customer facing an issue or has question with clients products by phone, email, support CRM system and occasionally face to face.
- Gather information, investigate and resolve issues of products following our clients standard procedures with some help from global support organization and product development team and deliver the solution to customer in timely manner.
- Replicate problems for debugging and development team’s further investigation when required.
- Handling product related queries from customer and other teams.
- Report customer issue status to team manager regularly and escalate properly upon priority and business impact of the issue.
- Demonstrate empathy for the customer’s problem. (beyond narrow technical challenges)
- Coordinate effectively with global support organization and other teams to achieve stated objectives with Service Level Agreements.
Technical skills and knowledge as below:
- Demonstrated experience administering SQLServer 2008 and above including SQL scripting
- Experience in web technologies; object oriented programming, .Net, Java, XML/XSL
- Strong code reading abilities in the technologies listed above
- Hands-on exposure to Windows OS as administrator, MS IIS
- Retail Industry knowledge
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Strong English; speaking, listening and writing
The following will also be considered advantageous:
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate / Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert
- Proficiency in a language other than English
- Hands-on experience with retail planning and execution products (eg. inventory management, point of sale) as a consultant or an operator