Our client is a global company offering a web platform and mobile application to book travel activities.
They are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to join their fast-growing team in Tokyo.
Reasons to join:
· International company: bilingual opportunity
· Venture-type working environment: be part of well-established company growing in Japan!
· Familiar with travel related products, specifically on activities, tours, and transportation for Japan destinations;
· Conduct cold calls, clearly deliver our client’s brand value to business partners and negotiate best deals;
· Develop and maintain profitable business relationship with partners in Asia markets;
· Work closely with headquarters, editorial and operation teams to facilitate the onboarding of activities;
· Identify market trends and provide market & competitor analysis to optimize business strategies.
· 5-8 years of product/marketing experience or sales/business development in the Tourism, Travel & Hospitality industry (Travel agency, airlines, hotels & resorts is highly preferred);
· Fluent written and spoken in English and Japanese;
· Strong analytical, written and verbal communications skills;
· Confident, self-motivated and goal-oriented personality;
· Globally-minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural background;
· A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when required.
· Diploma or bachelor’s degree in hospitality, business management or marketing preferred;