Our client is a global company offering a web platform and mobile application to book travel activities.
They are currently looking for a Customer Success Manager to join their fast-growing team in Tokyo.
Reasons to join:
· International company: bilingual opportunity
· Venture-type working environment: be part of well-established company growing in Japan!
· Drive commercial success and service level performance of customers in Japan;
· Lead initiatives to drive travel product sellability such as content, API, cancellation
privilege, instant confirmation, etc;
· Drive adoption and organize training for our client’s technology solutions among customers to improve efficiency;
· Design, monitor and implement mechanisms to improve customer service level standards;
· Design and manage our client’s operations for products that require physical fulfillment in the country (eg. physical train tickets, sim cards).
· 3yrs+ of experience in travel, ecommerce, or tech startup operations;
· Experience in travel products such as Attractions & Shows, Tours & Activities, Events or
· Travel Transportation (eg. railway, bus, ferry) is a plus;
· Track record of successfully driving cross departmental projects is preferred;
· Native level Japanese and business level English
· Bachelor's degree or above;
· Eager to work in small team and fast-paced environment;
· Globally-minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural background and in different time zones;
· A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when required.